Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm excited to be back at COSMOS this year! I live up in Orange County (Fullerton), and so these next few weeks will be a test of how reliable the Amtrak morning train is. I'm trying things out this morning. So far so good... the train left 3 minutes early from Fullerton!

A little bit more about me. I just finished my first year as an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Harvey Mudd College. Harvey Mudd is a great school, although a bit different from UCSD. There are only about 700 students in the whole school! How did I get involved in COSMOS? I spent some time last year teaching at UCSD and through that experience I got involved in the first year of the COSMOS program. Even though I have moved away since then, I liked it so much I am back for another year. :)

I'm looking forward to a great summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home