Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Yesterday we talked more about some fundamentals of programming: functions, return values, parameters, variables. Basically what you would expect to cover in 2-3 weeks we whipped through in 2-3 hours. Everyone seems to be picking it up pretty well, but I'm afraid some people are a little frustrated because it's hard and they are still struggling to understand. Well, all I can say is, it *is* hard. But it's also rewarding, so don't worry if you don't get everything right away. This class is going very fast, but you are all doing great. Stick with it!

Only two more days for me with the COSMOS people. :( It's sad that I have to miss the last two weeks. I'm really looking forward to seeing what projects people create. We assign groups on Wednesday (maybe Thursday) then the fun really starts. See you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home